At Mount-n-Lock, we manufacture to the highest standards and have your satisfaction as our #1 goal. If you find that you need to return product to us (please see the Guarantee & Warranty page for qualifications), please follow the simple steps below.
How to Return an Item:
- Items must be returned within thirty (30) days of delivery in order to qualify for a refund. NO RETURNS-FOR-REFUND ACCEPTED AFTER 30 DAYS (see our Warranty page for information on returning items for replacement).
- Similar to Amazon's return policy, you may be charged up to a 50% Restocking Fee, which would be assessed based on condition of returned items.
- Items that show signs of use or damage will be assessed a higher Restocking Fee.
- Returned parts should be individually wrapped (cling wrap works well) to avoid scuffing the finish and incurring a Restocking Fee.
- Return shipping costs are not refunded or credited; outbound shipping and handling costs are deducted from refund.
- You can expect a refund in the same form of payment originally used for purchase within 10-15 days of our receiving your returned product.
For returns, the following information is required:
Original Consumer’s Name
Original Consumer’s Address
Original Consumer’s Phone #
Warranty Issue Details:
Mount-n-Lock part name and number being submitted,
Vehicle year/make/model (where applicable),
Description of defect, and
Proof of purchase.
Submit the above information via one of the following methods:
P.O. Box 451
Greenville, VA 24440
Please note that we do not pay the shipping charges involved in returning goods, unless the error was made by us. However, upon receipt and inspection by us of the returned item, if it is determined that BetterBilt Solutions is in error, the cost of returning the product (not to exceed the original cost of shipping the product to you) will be credited to your credit card. A receipt of this freight charge will be required by BetterBilt Solutions to accurately apply this to your account. Expedited shipping charges beyond normal ground delivery including but not limited to 3 Day Select, 2nd Day Air and Next Day Air are non-refundable. On exchange of defective products or replacement as a consequence of our error, BetterBilt Solutions will pay for ground shipping on the outbound replacement product only.
All the freight damages are also the responsibility of the buyer. BetterBilt Solutions will be glad to use your selected carrier (freight collect only) instead of our choice of carriers. All freight issues should be handled by the freight carriers directly. Credit will not be issued for merchandise or freight charges if shipment is refused
It is your responsibility to check and verify parts for soundness of condition. All shipments should be inspected at time of delivery. Packages that have obvious damage should be refused and will be returned back to us by the carrier. If you accept the package and upon inspection of the parts, you find damage, you then have 48 hours to file a formal claim with the carrier. DO NOT RETURN DAMAGED PARTS TO US. Keep the package and parts as close as possible to the condition in which you received them. Without the package, the carrier will void your claim. Claims for shortages due to carrier negligence must be made within five (5) working of receipt of merchandise. Please call the following numbers to report damaged shipment: UPS: 800-PICK-UPS; Fed Ex: 800-GO-FEDEX; Truck Freight, the phone number listed on the carrier's bill of lading.