These Strong, Stable, and Versatile RV Cargo Box Support Arms Fit 4.0, 4.5, 5.3, and 6.0-Inch Square Bumpers
- Innovative Adjustable 2-Piece Bracket Fits Many Bumper Sizes: 4.0, 4.5, 5.3, and 6.0 Inch and More
- Easily Mount Your Favorite Cargo Box or Toolbox to Your RV Bumper; Cut to Desired Length
- Use Multiple Sets of These Steel Cargo Carrier Support Arms To Carry More Weight
- Each Set of Supports Carries 200 Pound-Feet when Rigidly Mounted to Box or Tray
- Made in USA Using High Quality Metals, Treatments and Coatings Which Resist Rust & Look Great
Can I Mount My Generator to My RV Bumper Using These Cargo Carrier Tray Arms?
Most generators have a rigid frame, so as long as the generator frame is bolted directly to the the tray arms at four widely-spaced points (two points on each arm), you can enjoy the full cargo-carrying capacity listed below. If you wish to carry the generator on it’s four feet (typically done to dampen the vibration), we encourage you to consider using our GennyGo™ RV Bumper-Mounted Generator & Cargo Carrier Trays with Support Arms. We recommend that whatever is mounted across the cargo carrier tray arms provide rigidity. A simple example of this is a cargo box like those shown below as they have a solid, rigid bottom.
- Attractive glossy black powder coated steel
- Mount arms where desired and use multiple sets for wide or heavy loads
- View tray arm dimensions here
- Tray arms clamp to 4, 4.5, 5.3, and 6 inch square bumpers; eliminating shake, rattle, and roll
- Manufacturer’s limited lifetime warranty
- Length: 20 Inches (from bumper to tip)
- Width: 2 Inches
- Weight: 5-1/2 Pounds
- Cargo Capacity: 200 pound-feet per rigidly-mounted arm pair
- Material: Steel or Aluminum
Your Order Includes
- 1 Pair of GennyGo™ RevX RV Bumper-Mounted Cargo Box and Tray Supports
- Corrosion-Resistant Mounting Hardware
*Results vary based on age and condition of the bumper, frame, and vehicle.